Monday, May 25, 2009

Still time to leave a comment!

You ladies are all making me a bit misty eyed. The suggestions for a great quilt shop are awesome! Amy and I were inspired when we got home from Quilt Market, but you're all helping shape what our shop is going to be like in the future! Really. We have been planning a big re-do of the shop to make it even better for our customers, and your thoughts have given us a wealth of ideas. Thank you all so much - truly and deeply! I thought I'd put up a photo of Amy that won't make her want to choke me. I think it was from around Christmas.
I'll list the winners of the drawing tomorrow morning!
Birdy Hearts to you all!
Anglea

2 comments:

Stitched With Prayer said...

Awww...what a beautiful girl! Look at those dimples!!! Your right, this is a much better view of her. Thanks so much for sharing. OH, and GOOD LUCK to everyone in the giveaway!!!

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed your postings about and from quilt market!! It's fun to read about your adventures and see the photos.
You've asked many questions in the past few days...
favorite notion: fabric marking pens
10 friends/blogs: I do not have any friends with blogs except you "yellow birds"...does it count that two dear friends from PA are fans of your web site?
great quilt shop: you already do that well...I do like the addition of the setee in the window where, perhaps, folks will come, sit and stitch.

Hope you all had a great weekend.
Debra.